Grim or grand? Get the most up-to-date read on how the nation feels about Christmas
Well we knew it was looking tough, but this is surprising…..! Discover how the nation feels right now, their Christmas spending plans and how the Black Friday battle looks set to pan out. Get the comprehensive view on consumers’ reaction to all the big Christmas ads and see if your brand is really hitting the spot in terms of driving feel-good and memorability.
In report 2 we analyse the feelings and behaviours of 4,000 UK consumers to reveal the 6 big stories you need to know about right now.
What do I get?
You get a story-led report, written by our senior insight experts, which will arm you with winning strategies. We’ve combined survey data analysis, qualitative research and social intelligence to give you the big picture and the smallest details on how Christmas is shaping up and what people want.
You really don’t want to miss this analysis of how the nation’s emotions are impacting Christmas 2019 vs. last year – including:
- How consumers really feel right now and what this means for Christmas plans
- Predicted spend and what’s driving it
- Christmas celebrations and intentions
- The battle of Black Friday – reactions and intentions to the big event
- Overall reaction to the big Christmas ads – self-indulgent or want more?!
- Underlying themes to the winning and losing Christmas ads
- Where each of the big ads sit on our Boom! Framework – designed to assess feel-good and memorability
- Report 2 is only £3,950 for over 40 slides of insights and recommended strategies.
- Reports 1, 3 and 4 are also charged at only £3,950 each.
- Or you can get all 4 reports for just £11,500! (saving you £4,000)
Each report is based on a sample of 2,000 nat. rep UK consumers plus qualitative interviews throughout the Christmas period.
What do reports 3 and 4 cover?
Parts 3-4 will capture consumers’ feelings, wants and actions at the next 2 critical stages in the Christmas journey. See more detail below:
Report 3: reality replaces dreams
- Deep dive into Black Friday
- Brands succeeding
- Response to the big advertising campaigns
- Emerging winning tactics and hot buttons pressed
So you can gauge the strategies which are hitting home and identify final tweaks to optimise your performance
Released 13 Dec ‘19
(Fieldwork 3-8 Dec)
Report 4: winners and losers revealed
- Winners/losers and why
- How hopes played out
- Stated/revealed importance
- Pain points in Christmas journey
- Key emotions played to/missed
- Outlook for 2020
So you can get great plans in place for Christmas 2020
Released 10 Jan ‘20
(Fieldwork 28 Dec-6 Jan)