We are Kokoro
We are more than research and findings. For us it’s about being brave, being bold and taking pride in our intelligence to deliver powerful insights. We know that brands who connect emotionally win and our focus on emotional drivers gives our insight a unique value and depth. We are excited by the new, always hunting for fresh insight and new ideas. Our constant curiosity drives our insight whilst our speed, hunger and bravery drives activation for our clients.
If this excites you, we would love to talk to you!
Software Developer Role
We are looking for a full-stack .Net developer with commercial experience to join our agile team to help us fulfil our ambitions for our home-grown solutions.
We have high demand for front end development at least for the short term. Therefore, it is essential that you are keen and proficient working with front end tools/languages.
We use Microsoft technology, SQL Server, .NetFramework, C#, Visual studio and have a mix of technology; ASP.Net, MVC, .Net Core, Azure.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full lifecycle of our applications from design through implementation, to deployment and support.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Excellent C# .NET, & demonstrable proven experience in designing and developing .NET applications
- ASP.NET MVC, & solid SQL Server
- A strong grasp of formal development processes
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting software issues
A feel-good role you’ll love:
- our supportive, family culture – it helps us feel safe and allows us to be brave
- being free to experiment – in a place which enables and welcomes change
- inspiration from our leaders – to never stop thinking until you find the magic
- a competitive salary (£35k – £45k), a wide variety of employee benefits and
generous holiday allowance (including your birthday off!)
- flexible working – finding the balance between office and home that’s right for you
- a well-supported career development plan
- access to our wellbeing support initiatives
No agencies at this time