We are Kokoro
We are more than research and findings. For us it’s about being brave, being bold and taking pride in our intelligence to deliver powerful insights. We know that brands who connect emotionally win and our focus on emotional drivers gives our insight a unique value and depth. We are excited by the new, always hunting for fresh insight and new ideas. Our constant curiosity drives our insight whilst our speed, hunger and bravery drives activation for our clients.
If this excites you, we would love to talk to you!
To be successful in our small, friendly agency you will not only need to demonstrate a high technical capability in line with the job spec below but also be able to demonstrate;
- Insatiable curiosity – putting the spotlight on new insights, inspiring customers to try fresh ways to connect with their customers and drive forward their business strategy. Be brave enough to try new things
- Dynamic activation – you will make things happen. For our clients, this means turning insight into action in the most relevant, effective and innovative way; for Kokoro it means you will take accountability, have a can do attitude and roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Powerful insight – You will see the opportunity where others see weakness or problems; you will read between the lines to find the insight that provides a true grasp of how your audience feels
We are looking for a Research Manager. The successful candidate will be;
- A talented Insight professional, comfortable to lead mixed methodology projects of all sizes and scale, both ad hoc and ongoing programmes
- Able to win business from current clients through excellent proposals and pitches that deliver our USP
- Able to deliver projects to time and budget, whilst producing high quality outputs at speed
- Able to deliver a strong client report, with powerful insight at the core
A team player who can coach and motivate junior team members
A feel-good role you’ll love:
- our supportive, family culture – it helps us feel safe and allows us to be brave
- being free to experiment – in a place which enables and welcomes change
- inspiration from our leaders – to never stop thinking until you find the magic
- You’ll enjoy:
- a competitive salary, a wide variety of employee benefits and generous holiday allowance (including your birthday off!)
- flexible working – finding the balance between office and home that’s right for you
- a well-supported career development plan
- access to our wellbeing support initiatives
No agencies at this time