We are looking for an experienced, mixed methodology, Associate Director to join our award winning team
- Kokoro is an independent, award-winning agency with bright brains and a big personality
- We believe that by being plugged in to consumers, trends and the world around us we can anticipate their needs, so businesses can adapt, gain an advantage and be future-fit.
- We are human understanding experts. And we partner with businesses to ensure they understand their customers inside-out. Then we work with them to turn insight into action.
- We do new product and brand innovation, concept/comms/advertising testing, customer closeness & brand strategy to name but a few!
- We embrace new and innovative research techniques as well as create our own approaches
- Our client portfolio spans the sectors – grocery, FMCG, fashion, finance, tech, homeware, travel and leisure
We are looking for a talented insight professional, at Associate Director level, someone who is –
- completely comfortable to lead mixed methodology projects of all sizes, both ad hoc and ongoing
- an accomplished project manager who can juggle numerous at any one time, whilst producing high quality outputs at speed
- skilled in both data manipulation and visualisation, as well as a capable qualitative moderator
- able to write added value reports that demonstrate strategic thinking & drive activation for our clients
- able to write winning proposals & pitches with limited support from a Manager
- experienced at growing accounts, building lasting relationships and at ease with advising and challenging clients
- passionate about coaching and motivating junior team members
A feel-good role you’ll love:
- our supportive, collaborative culture meaning we are stronger together
- being free to experiment in a place which enables and welcomes insatiable curiosity
- turning insight into action, creating real impact for businesses
- a competitive salary (up to £60k)
- a wide variety of employee benefits and generous holiday allowance (28 days plus Bank Holidays & your birthday off!)
- hybrid & flexible working practices – finding the balance that’s right for you
- a well-supported career development plan & access to our wellbeing support initiatives