Get a weekly glimpse of our latest CoronaWatch insights
Each week join our hugely popular webinar for your chance to see powerful key findings that emerge from our weekly CoronaWatch study. See how life in the corona era feels right now and what it means for the products, services and activities UK consumers buy into. Scroll down to sign up now!
When is the webinar?
- The free webinar runs every Wednesday at 15:00 BST (16:00 CET)
- Each session is live and lasts for 45 minutes (including 5 minutes time for questions)
- The sessions are not recorded so don’t miss your chance to get these acclaimed insights
What will I learn each week?
- How consumers are feeling about life right now – their hopes, actions and fears
- How fear of coronavirus is changing and how this impacts daily activities
- Predictions for the year ahead as life slowly ‘reopens’
- How buying behaviour is evolving and what it means for your sector
- Attitudes towards finances as a massive economic storm brews
- The brands being trusted in these strange times
Who’s providing the thinking?
You’ll be inspired by Kokoro’s Founder, Alison Bainbridge, and Laura Gillespie – our resident qualitative genius!
How do I sign up?
Enter your details below to instantly sign up to the webinar sessions hosted on Zoom.