Want to know what the nation is really feeling right now?
Each week join our hugely popular webinar for your chance to see powerful key findings that emerge from our weekly The Score consumer tracking study. See how life really feels for UK consumers and how it’s shaping behaviour. Get our expert predictions for the coming months to know how your brand should adapt to win in corona times.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join 500+ marketing, insight and strategy experts already signed up to hear these acclaimed insights. Scroll down and sign up now!
When is the webinar?
- The free webinar runs every Wednesday at 15:00 BST (16:00 CET)
- Each session is live and lasts for 45 minutes (including 5 minutes time for questions)
- The sessions are not recorded so don’t miss your chance to get these acclaimed insights
What will I learn each week?
- How consumers are feeling about life right now – their hopes, actions and fears
- How fear of covid fears are changing and how this impacts daily activities
- Predictions for the year ahead as life returns to ‘normality’
- How buying behaviour is evolving and what it means for your sector
- Attitudes towards finances as a massive economic storm brews
- The brands being trusted in these fast evolving times
Who’s providing the thinking?
You’ll be inspired by Kokoro’s Founder, Alison Bainbridge, and Laura Gillespie – our resident qualitative genius!
How do I sign up?
Enter your details below to instantly sign up to the webinar sessions hosted on Zoom.